|The Abyssal Zombie|
|Location||The Abyssal Wasteland, The Overworld, The End|
|NBT Tags||IsBaby, ZombieType|
- Abyssal Zombie - A Zombie that has been infected, granting them new abilities beyond the ones they had when they were in their previous undead form
- Armed and/or Armored Abyssal Zombies - Like in their previous lives, they can still wear armor and wield weapons
- End Abyssal Zombies - The Coralium Plague seems to mutate into something similar to the appearance of Endermen once inside The End
- Baby Abyssal Zombie - A baby Abyssal Zombie, can be armed and/or armored, and can also be a baby End Abyssal Zombie.
Baby Abyssal ZombiesEdit
Abyssal Zombies drops Coralium Plague Flesh on death.
What makes the Abyssal Zombies different from their normal counterpart, is that they want to spread the plague, by attacking Zombies instead of Villagers , but if there's no Zombies around, they attack the player.
Like Depths Ghouls , they can also breathe under water, and they lack the ability to break doors.
- The Abyssal Zombie wasn't planned to have the name it had, but Shinoow never changed it.
- The fact that they look different when seen in the end was a twist added due to the fact that they actually spawn in the end.
- Also called "shin zombies" due to them having a head based off of the head on Shinoow's skin.
- They also attack Zombie Pigmen on sight, as they inherit code from the regular zombies, and are seen as regular zombies by the Abyssal Zombie