|The Abyssal Zombie|
|Location||The Abyssal Wasteland, The Overworld, The End|
|NBT Tags||IsBaby, ZombieType|
- Abyssal Zombie - A Zombie that has been infected, granting them new abilities beyond the ones they had when they were in their previous undead form
- Armed and/or Armored Abyssal Zombies - Like in their previous lives, they can still wear armor and wield weapons
- End Abyssal Zombies - The Coralium Plague seems to mutate into something similar to the appearance of Endermen once inside The End
- Baby Abyssal Zombie - A baby Abyssal Zombie, can be armed and/or armored, and can also be a baby End Abyssal Zombie.
Baby Abyssal Zombies[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Abyssal Zombies drops Coralium Plague Flesh on death.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
What makes the Abyssal Zombies different from their normal counterpart, is that they want to spread the plague, by attacking Zombies instead of Villagers , but if there's no Zombies around, they attack the player.
Like Depths Ghouls , they can also breathe under water, and they lack the ability to break doors.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Abyssal Zombie wasn't planned to have the name it had, but Shinoow never changed it.
- The fact that they look different when seen in the end was a twist added due to the fact that they actually spawn in the end.
- Also called "shin zombies" due to them having a head based off of the head on Shinoow's skin.
- They also attack Zombie Pigmen on sight, as they inherit code from the regular zombies, and are seen as regular zombies by the Abyssal Zombie