Anti-Chickens are passive mobs added by Abyssalcraft.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- HP: 8
- Breeding item: Oredict: Listallseed/Netherwart.
- Baby growth timer: 20 minutes. When fed with above item mentioned, their current timer decreases by 2%.
- Height: 0.8 blocks.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- Breeding gives 1-7 EXP.
- Killing drops 0-2 feathers + 100% drop rate of Anti-Chicken (Food Item) + 1-3 EXP on death.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
- Naturally spawned exclusively in Coralium-Infested swamps, following the rules of passive spawning, requiring Grass Blocks, a light level of 9 or above and spawned during the day at least 20 blocks away from the player.
- Takes the place of a normal or Demonic Chicken after being annihilated by Anti-Matter.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Chickens will violently explode if put into the same pen with a normal Chicken, damaging terrain, unless submerged in water.
- They have twice as much health.
Similarities[edit | edit source]
Both lay eggs 5 minutes after they spawn, and continue their egg laying cycle once every 5 minutes. Both drop feathers on death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.