Anti-Players are rare, Hostile mobs encountered in Abyssalcraft.
- HP: 40
- Armor Rating: ? (Depends on the Armor it picks up along the way.)
- Armor Toughness: ? (Same case applies for equipped Armor.)
- Attack Damage: 2 (Additional damage is added depending on its held item.)
- Movement Speed: Slow.
- Height: Same as the player.
- View Distance: 16 blocks.
- Spawns naturally in Coralium-Infested Swamps during the night, at light levels of 7 or less.
- Takes the place of a player completely annihilated by Antimatter. (Has a custom name with your name spelled backwards.)
- If An Anti-Player kills the player, another Anti-Player takes their place. (Has a custom name with your name spelled backwards.)
- Anti-players go after nearby mobs, but do not deal damage to other Anti-mobs.
- If the player is within sight of the Anti-Player, they abandon their "hunt" and go after the player instead.
- Any dropped Tools, Weapons or Armor around the Anti-Player will cause the Anti-Player to pick it up after a short time, boosting its Attack Damage and Armor Rating respectively.
- If Killed, it drops all held items, along with giving the player 5 EXP.
- If the Anti-Player finds a tool or armor that is a direct upgrade, it will discard the old tool and hold that one instead. As a result, it will not discard Coralium Plated Armor or Sacthoth's Soul Reaper Blade as it is the most valuable gear.