Coralium-Plagued Flesh is a food item added by Absysalcraft.
- Dropped from Abyssal Zombies, Spectral Dragons, or Asorah, the Fallen.
- Transmutated from Anti-Plagued Flesh. Obtain 2 from every 1 Anti-Plagued Flesh (Transmutator.)
- Materialized using 1 Crystallized Phosphorous and 1 Crystallized Coralium (Materializer.)
- Fills 2 hunger and 1 saturation
- Infects Player with Coralium Plague, Nausea, and Hunger II (:30) respectively.
- Can kill the player if Coralium Plague is not treated.
- In a Crafting Table, 8 Coralium-Plagued Flesh surrounding an Abyssal Wastelands Essence creates Skin of the Abyssal Wasteland.
- In a Brewing Stand, Awkward Potion + Coralium-Plagued Flesh = Potions of Coralium Plague (3:00)
- Acts as a Trasmutator fuel for 0.5 items. 2 are needed to Transmute 1 item.
- Can be Crystallized (Crystallizer) to obtain 8 Crystallized Phosphorous Shard and 1 Crystallized Coralium Fragment.
- (300 PE Required. Needs Abyssal Wastelands Necronomicon and must be done in the Abyssal Wastelands.) 1 Coralium-Plagued flesh is needed, along with Vines, Lily Pad, Transmutator Gem, Bucket of Liquid Coralium, and 2 Coralium Gem Clusters (9) are needed to infuse a Refined Coralium Armor piece into a Depths Armor piece.
- (1000 PE Required. Needs Abyssal Wastelands Necronomicon and must be done in the Abyssal Wastelands.) 3 Coralium-Plauged flesh, 4 Abyssal Stone, 1 Shadow Gem placed in outer ring to infuse a Staff of Rending into an Abyssal Wasteland Staff of Rending.