Dread Fragments are Material Items added to Abyssalcraft.
Dropped From[edit | edit source]
Used in Recipes[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Dread Cloth - 4 Dread Fragment, 4 String, 1 Leather.
- Skin of the Dreadlands - 8 Dread Fragment, 1 Dreadlands Essence.
- Dread Plague Antidote - (Shapeless) 1 Water Bottle, 1 Dread Fragment, 1 Dreaded Shoggoth Flesh, 1 Dreadlands Wood Sapling.
Brewing[edit | edit source]
- Dread Fragment + Awkward Potion = Potion of Dread Plague (3:00).
- Redstone increases timer to 8:00
- Glowstone turns Potion of Dread Plague into Potion of Dread Plague II
- Gunpowder turns a Potion of Dread Plague or Potion of Dread Plague II into it's splash variant.
- Dragon's Breath turns a Splash Potion into a Lingering Potion of Dread Plague (:45), (2:00), or II (0:05) respectively.
- Lingering Potions of Dread Plague (:45) can be applied to arrows to craft Tipped Arrows of Dread Plague (:22) in a Crafting Table.
Crystallization[edit | edit source]
- Can only be used as a Crystallizer Fuel, Crystallizing 0.5 items. 2 Dread Fragments are required to Crystallize 1 item.
Ritual[edit | edit source]
- Dreadlands Staff of Rending - [Requires Dreadlands Necronomicon or greater, the player to be in the Dreadlands and 2,000 PE] Offerings in the outer ring: 4 Dreadstone, 3 Dread Fragment, Shadow Gem. Item in Central Altar: Abyssal Wasteland Staff of Rending.
- Moderate Scroll - [Requires Dreadlands Necronomicon or greater, but the player can conduct this ritual anywhere so long as they have 2,000 PE] Offerings in the outer ring: 2 Book, 1 Dreaded Shard of Abyssalnite, 1 Dread Fragment. Item in Central Altar: None.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.