The Dread Spawn is a mutated bundle of flesh that appears in The Dreadlands.
The Dread Spawn drop 1 - 3 Dread Fragments on death.
- Dread Spawn Spawn in all biomes within the Dreadlands.
- They infect the player with 5 seconds of Dread Plague upon inflicting damage.
- 5 of them can conjure up a Greater Dread Spawn, which boasts 100 HP.
- a total of 25 are needed to let it mature all the way into a Lesser Dreadbeast.
- They are immune to the Dread Plague, acting as Carriers to the infection.
- Due to their Fire Immunity, they can swim in Lava.
- This mob has had it's model changed twice. Shinoow had the idea of making it have 3 different models that it switched between when spawning, however, after failing with it, he decide to use the second model as the only model for it.
- one of the models for this mob may have lead to the creation of Spawn of Cha'garoth