|A lesser shoggoth|
|Height||1.8 x 2.6|
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Has light knockback resistance
- Resistant to damage caused by cacti, block choking, and arrows
- When buried in a soft block such as sand, it spits out acid and destroys the blocks surrounding it.
- Ranged attack by shooting acid (looks like a slime ball).
Drops[edit | edit source]
Items to drop and additional potion effects for melee attacks will differ for each biome.
The Abyssal Wasteland: Coralium Plague
The Dreadlands: Dread Plague
Omothol: Slow movement
The Dark Realm: Blind
Drop ( Drop increase Lv × ):
- Shoggoth Flesh × 0 ~ 2 ( 0 ~ 1 )
- Abyssal Shoggoth Flesh × 0 ~ 2 ( 0 ~ 1 )
- Dreaded Shoggoth Flesh × 0 ~ 2 ( 0 ~ 1 )
- Omothol Shoggoth Flesh × 0 ~ 2 ( 0 ~ 1 )
- Shadow Shoggoth Flesh × 0 ~ 2 ( 0 ~ 1 )
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- The Lesser Shoggoth attacks and preys on all passive mobs, Zombies, and Skeletons around it.
- The Lesser Shoggoth will spawn in a Shoggoth Lair, usually found near swamps or rivers.
- Upon collecting enough biomass, an Adult Shoggoth will spawn a Baby Shoggoth. Baby Shoggoths have 50 HP. If the baby collects enough biomass of their own, then they will mature into adults. For an example, 4 adult chickens will generate enough biomass to spawn a baby Shoggoth. Then, that baby Shoggoth must eat 4 adult chickens to become an adult.
- if enough Shoggoths are gathered in one area, they will generate monolith structures having one of the 7 statues on top of it capable of generating PE. The statue is determined at random.
- There is a cooldown interval between Shoggoths building statues.
- They behave similarly to Spiders, where they're capable of climbing walls.
- They leave ooze behind from their trailing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.