|The Evil Pig|
The Pig isn't a regular Pig , this is a evil demon with the shape of a pig, doing anything to hurt the player. These "pigs" spawn like normal pigs, except they have a lower spawn rate. They have 15 health, and once they are "killed", they transform to demon pigs, which leave a trail of fire as they walk. These pigs spawn in the day time, and caution should be taken when fighting them near a heavily dense area of trees, as the fire will become out of control.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
The Pig acts in most cases like a regular pig, that is, until it spots a player. A few things that makes it different is:
- It's resistant to fire.
- It makes the ghast sound when getting hurt.
- It's hostile. Normal pigs aren't hostile.
- They can't be bred, they don't care about carrots.
- Can't wear a saddle.
- On death, it reveals its true form as it turns into a Demon Pig .
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A lot of people refer to it as the "undead pig clone". On the other hand, Shinoow (and basically all of the CobbleHut players) refer to it as the "demon pig".
- There are plans of getting a new appearance to this mob, so that the "demon pig" part really gets embraced.
- Due to the whole "demon pig" stuff, Shinoow actually created a Demon Pig mob, then made the evil pig more "normal pig"-ish.