Plate Food are food items added by Abyssalcraft.
Craft with corresponding food item to improve their Food Point and Saturation values respectively.
- Fried Egg + Plate = Fried Egg on a A Plate [Fills 8 points of hunger and has 15 Saturation.]
- Cooked Fish (Does not work with Cooked Salmon) + Plate = Fish on A Plate [Fills 8 points of hunger and has 15 Saturation.]
- Cooked Chicken + Plate = Chicken on A Plate [Fills 9 points of Hunger and has 17 Saturation.]
- Cooked Steak or Cooked Porkchop + Plate = Beef on A Plate/Porkchop on A Plate [Both fill 12 points of hunger and has 30 saturation.]
- Makes an MRE using a Plate, Carrot, Potato, and Steak. [Completely fills the player's Hunger and Saturation bar.]
Plate Food has an improved Food Point and Saturation value compared to normal food, but they leave behind a Dirty Plate after eating.