The Spawn of Cha'garoth is an evolved version of the Dread Spawn, which has more health, more attack damage and moves slightly faster.
|Spawn of Cha'garoth|
Drops[edit | edit source]
The Spawn of Cha'garoth drops 1 - 3 Dread Fragments on death.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Spawns of Cha'garoth can be found anywhere within the Dreadlands.
- They are immune to Fire, and are able to swim in Lava.
- players hit by the spawn are infected with Dread Plague for 5 seconds.
- Spawn's of Cha'garoth are immune to taking fall damage. Despite this, they tend to avoid 4 block high falls.
- Like Spiders, they are capable of climbing up walls.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, this mob wasn't even planned, but since the model switching on the Dread Spawn messed up, Shinoow decided to create another mob with one of those models.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.