Staff of The Gatekeeper is a tool added by Abyssalcraft.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
You will need 1 x Abyssal Wasteland Essence, 1 x Dreadlands Essence, 1 x Omothol Essence, 3 x Eldrich Scales, 2 x Ethaxium Ingots, 1 x Omothol Staff of Rending and you will need to do it in Omothol. You will also need the Abyssalnomicon loaded with at lest 15000.0 PE.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The Staff of the Gatekeeper can be charged in the exact same way as the Staff of Rending, which is shown here.
- The player can toggle between Gateway Key and Rending modes by pressing the Change Staff of The Gatekeeper Mode Key, which is the M key by default.
- It collects 5 units of the respectively upon holding down Right-Click and having the crosshair on a compatible monster while inflicting 5 points of damage.
- It has a melee attack stat of 1 damage.
- The Staff is fully functional, even while in the player's Off-Hand.
Enchantibility[edit | edit source]
- Sapping - Increases damage of rending monsters by 1 (Max 10 with Sapping X).
- Multi-Rend - Multiple monsters can be rended at the same time.
- Curse of Vanishing - Despite having no durability bar, this curse will instantly break the staff if the player dies while having it in their inventory.
List of Compatible Monsters[edit | edit source]
Shadow Energy[edit | edit source]
Abyssal Wasteland[edit | edit source]
- Abyssal Zombie (Only in Abyssal Wasteland)
- Depths Ghoul (Only in Abyssal Wasteland)
- Spectral Dragon
- Coralium-Infested Squid
Dreadlands[edit | edit source]
- Dread Spawn
- Greater Dread Spawn
- Lesser Dreadbeast
- Spawn of Cha'garoth
- Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem
- Fist of Cha'garoth
- Demon Cow (only in The Dreadlands)
- Demon Sheep (only in The Dreadlands)
- Demon Pig (only in The Dreadlands)
- Demon Chicken (only in The Dreadlands)
Omothol[edit | edit source]
- Remnant (All variants)
- Omothol Lesser Shoggoth
- Omothol Ghoul
- Minion of the Gatekeeper