The Abyssal Wasteland is the first dimension added in Abyssalcraft.
Mobs[edit | edit source]
The following mobs populate the Abyssal Wasteland:
- Depths Ghoul
- Abyssal Zombie
- Spectral Dragon
- Skeleton Goliath
- Asorah (doesn't spawn naturally, but he is summoned here)
Overview[edit | edit source]
The sky is light green (if one is under the effect of a night vision potion, the sky will have a bright green color), but the world is shrouded in darkness, along with not having a day/night cycle.
Once the player has entered the Abyssal Wasteland, they can leave through the portal they came from.
If the player dies, they will respawn in the Overworld.
Traveling to The Abyssal Wastelands[edit | edit source]
Main article: Gateway Key MK1
In singleplayer, the player must collect enough materials to craft a Gateway Key, which requires:
The key can then be used to create a portal by right-clicking on the ground. If the player desires to leave The Abyss, they must walk through a portal (like in the Nether).
Abyss-affected items[edit | edit source]
This is the only dimension where the Powerstone Tracker works.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
Naturally generated[edit | edit source]
Blocks that are created when generating a world seed.
Naturally created[edit | edit source]
Blocks that are created through and event of blocks being placed by natural causes, not by the player.
User Created[edit | edit source]
Blocks that are created by the player.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- As of 1.2.0, the Gateway Key doesn't work the way it's supposed to, keeping anyone from creating a portal.
- The teleportation part of the portal is too fast, keeping the player from leaving the portal once entered.
- The lightning is a bit messy once inside, with the sky being bright while the ground is almost pitch black.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Coralium appears in a completely different condition here compared to the Overworld.
- Dimension ID is 50