The Dreadlands is the second dimension in Abyssalcraft.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The sky is red (same shade as the nether) and does not have a day/night cycle.
Once the player has entered the Dreadlands, they can leave through the portal they came from.
If the player dies, they will respawn in the Overworld.
Mobs[edit | edit source]
The following mobs populate The Dreadlands:
- Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem
- Abyssalnite Golem
- Dread Spawn
- Spawn of Cha'garoth (spawned by Cha'garoth)
- Fist of Cha'garoth (spawned by Cha'garoth)
- Cha'garoth (doesn't spawn naturally, but he is summoned here)
Traveling to The Dreadlands[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gateway Key MK2
In singleplayer, the player must collect enough materials to craft Asorah's Dreaded Gateway Key, which requires:
The key can then be used to create a portal by right-clicking on the ground. If the player desires to leave The Dreadlands, they must walk through a portal (like in the nether).
Dreadlands-affected Materials[edit | edit source]
Blocks[edit | edit source]
Naturally generated[edit | edit source]
Blocks that are created when generating a world seed
- Abyssalnite Stone
- Dreaded Abyssalnite Ore
- Dreadlands Abyssalnite Ore
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- In 1.5.0d the player couldn't enter The Dreadlands without instantly crashing, this was fixed in the version after.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Dimension ID is 51